|2021 Nissan Altima Trim
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- RearView Monitor
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Safety Shield® 360
- Apple CarPlay® integration and Android Auto™
- NissanConnect® 8-inch touchscreen display
- LED projector headlights with LED signature Running Daytime Lights
- Piano Black interior trim
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Dual chrome exhaust finishers
- Sport Cloth seat trim
- Dark chrome V-Motion grille
- Paddle shifters with manual shift mode
- 248-hp 2.0-L VC-Turbo™ 4-cylinder engine
- Heated front seats
- Power sliding glass moonroof
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Charcoal rear diffuser
- Leather-appointed seats, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation
- ProPilot Assist
- Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
- Memory System – driver’s seat and outside mirrors
- Wood-tone trim
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- HomeLink® Universal Transceiver
View Nissan Altima Inventory
The 2021 Nissan Altima is here and it is sure to impress Orlando drivers. This 2021 sedan comes in six different trim levels, giving new car shoppers great variety. Sometimes having so many options can be a problem.
Which trim is the best?
What kind of features do I want?
Luckily, here at Universal Nissan we have you covered. We have highlighted our favorite features from each of the 2021 Nissan Altima trims to let you know which trim is best for you and your driving needs.
Which 2021 Nissan Altima is For Me?
The 2021 Nissan Altima comes in six trims that each has great features, but which one is best suited for you?
If you are on a budget you should consider the S trim. The base model 2021 Nissan Altima is not only affordable, but it has great features like the Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition. The SV trim includes all the features of the S trim and more! Having Safety Shield® 360 you will feel confident on each drive, and with Apple CarPlay® integration and Android Auto™ you will always be connected.
The SR trim has a great exterior style, while the SR VC-Turbo allows Orlando drivers to put the pedal to the metal with its 248-hp 2.0-L VC-Turbo™ 4-cylinder engine. If you’re looking for luxurious seating options the SL is the trim for you. The Platinum trim has the most premium features with a memory system, an Intelligent Around View® monitor, and a HomeLink® universal transceiver.
Be sure to look at our new Nissan specials for additional savings!
Get Your 2021 Nissan Altima at Universal Nissan in Orlando
If you know which 2021 Nissan Altima trim is for you, please contact us online or visit us at Universal Nissan in Orlando.
View Nissan Altima Inventory