- AM/FM stereo w/CD player -inc: aux input jack, iPod interface system, (4) speakers
- Fixed intermittent rear wiper
- Temporary spare tire w/steel wheel
- Fixed rear liftgate glass
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Front/rear tire deflectors
- Halogen headlights
- Chrome door handles
- Body-color rear spoiler
- Front spoiler
- Cargo area light
- (2) 12-volt pwr outlets
- Cloth seat trim
- (4) cargo area tie-down hooks
- (3) assist grips
- (2) coat hooks
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch auto-down
- Trip computer
- Immobilizer key system
- Security alarm system
- Front bucket seats -inc: 6-way manual driver seat, 4-way manual passenger seat, seatback pockets, adjustable active head restraints
- Mood lighting
- Manual tilt steering column
- 60/40 split fold-down rear bench seat
- Dual front map lights
- Dual front/rear cup holders
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors w/covers
- Manual day/night rearview mirror
- Front door map pockets
- Pwr door locks w/auto lock, selective unlock feature
- Front air conditioning w/in-cabin microfilter
- Cargo area under-floor storage tray
- Outside temp display
- Remote keyless entry w/integrated key
- Front center console w/covered storage
- Cruise control w/steering wheel controls
- Rear seat heater ducts
- Full floor carpeting
- Rear window defogger
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bar
- Stainless steel exhaust
- All wheel drive
- Independent strut front suspension
- Front tow hook
- Speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel vented disc brakes
- 2.5L DOHC SMPI 16-valve I4 engine
- Krom edition package -inc: 18 brilliant finish aluminum wheels, P225/55R18 tires, Krom integrated body design w/exclusive front bumper fascia, integrated fog lights, sport-styled upper & lower front grille, exclusive rear bumper fascia, center-exit sport-tuned exhaust, steering wheel mounted audio controls, privacy glass, body-color pwr outside mirrors, Krom emblem
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions
- Active front head restraints
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Vehicle dynamic control system (VDC) -inc: 4-wheel limited slip (ABLS)
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Roof-mounted side curtain airbags for all rows w/rollover sensor
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Front seat belts w/load limiters, pretensioners & adjustable upper anchors
- Zone body construction w/front/rear crumple zones
- Energy absorbing steering column
- Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) & brake assist (BA)
- Nissan advanced airbag system (AABS) -inc: driver/front passenger dual stage airbags, occupant sensor
- Child safety rear door locks
Nissan revised The Rogue's lineup for 2011, which now comprises S, SV and Krom Edition trims. The S gets a few new features over last year's S trim, while the SV has most of the previous SL's features at a more affordable price.
All Rogue models come with a 170-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and a continuously variable automatic transmission. The combination is enough to provide surprisingly quick performance off the line, with adequate passing power. Front- or all-wheel drive variants are offered; the all-wheel drive system is oriented toward good all-weather performance, as opposed to off-roading. The 4-wheel independent suspension has stabilizer bars front and rear to help keep cornering flat while maintaining a smooth ride. Electric power steering helps save fuel, and EPA ratings for the Rogue are as high as 22 mpg city, 28 highway on the front-wheel drive version.
The Rogue has spacious interior, with buckets for two in front and a bench that's either more than enough for two adults or a little on the tight side for three. The rear seats are split 60/40, and they fold forward for more cargo space. The front passenger seat also folds forward to allow extremely long cargo items like ladders to fit (more than 8.5 feet in all). There are also plenty of storage bins, as well as an oversize glovebox, a big center console and a removable/washable tray that's under the cargo floor--good for either dirty/muddy items or keeping valuables out of sight.
All the safety and security features that are expected in this class come standard-- that includes front side airbags, roof-mounted side-curtain bags for front and rear occupants, anti-lock 4-wheel disc brakes, electronic stability control and brake assist.
New standard features on the Rogue lineup for 2011 include iPod connectivity, a 6-way manual driver's seat and illuminated vanity mirrors. Cruise control and a trip computer are among the standard features on all models.
The special edition "Krom" Edition gets special trim inside and out, exclusive 18-inch alloys, integrated fog lamps, steering-wheel audio controls, body-color exterior trim and a distinctive center-exit exhaust. It's offered in just three colors: Pearl White, Super Black and Platinum Graphite.
Most of the other main options on the 2011 Rogue are grouped into one of two other option packages. The Premium Package brings automatic climate control, a power moonroof and a navigation system with touch-screen and real-time traffic features. An SL upgrades the SV with even more features, including larger 18-inch wheels, heated front seats, leather upholstery, the navigation system, upgraded Bose premium audio, xenon headlamps, fog lamps and automatic climate control.
Nissan's compact crossover vehicle, the Rogue, gets a refresh for 2011, featuring a dressed-up interior and somewhat sportier-looking exterior, with new bright trim inside and out.
A navigation system, rearview monitor, USB port, iPod connectivity and larger 18-inch alloy wheels are all features new to the lineup for 201. The Rogue's trim levels have also been revamped, with S and SV trims replacing the former S and SL lines. The new SV offers most of the same features as last year's SL but at a lower price.
Four new colors are available for 2011: Pearl White, Cayenne Red, Frosted Steel and Black Amethyst.